2/10 UPDATE: Boys 3rd-5th grade tournament schedule will be published on Monday (2/13) at midnight. There are 14 games scheduled for Thursday evening at 6pm and 7pm. Boys 6th-8th grade tournament schedule will be published on Thursday (2/16) at midnight.
Here are a few quick reminders regarding the post season tournaments:
- All tournaments are single elimination
- A championship and consolation (3rd place) game will take place for each bracket
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade teams will receive team trophies
- Teams will be assigned to brackets and seeded based on regular season record and a variety of other factors. This is not an exact science so please be respectful of decisions made by our volunteers.
- Tournament gym assignments for the girls basketball tournament will be available by end of day 2/15.
- The boys 3rd-5th grade tournament will take place on Feb 16-19, boys 6th-8th grade tournament on Feb 23-26, and the girls tournaments will take place on Mar 2-5.
- Tournament game schedules will be available by Monday evening of tournament week if not sooner.
- Some games will be played on Thursdays. They will only be scheduled at 6pm and 7pm. Friday games may be scheduled at 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm.
- Only championship and consolation games will be played on Sundays this year. High School gyms will only be used for championship or consolation games for boys 6th-8th grade brackets.