The timeliines have been set for the upcoming basketball season and can be found on the Boys and Girls basketball league pages. Scheduling has begun for all girls teams and 3rd-5th grade boys teams. The boys 6th-8th grade slotting meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 28th. An email was sent to all parishes/schools last week with information about this meeting.
Here are a few items of interest about the upcoming season:
- 15 minute gap in between all games (same as 6th-8th grade girls volleyball)
- Staggered start to season (boys 6th-8th will start on January 8th, everyone else will start on December 4th)
- Earlier this month the State of Ohio changed their original order and will allow a team to play multiple games on a single day so at this time we are planning to have a post-season tournament.
- Everybody will play 10 games + tournament
- In order to make the best use of gym availability, MOST teams starting in December will play 5 games in December and their remaining 5 games in January. MOST boys 6th-8th grade teams will play 5 games total during the weekends of February 13, 20, and 27 and their other 5 games in the weeks preceding.